Why Choose Us?
Since 1966, Hearing Aid Counselors & Audiology has serving Twin Falls, Idaho Falls, Burley, Hailey, and the surrounding Idaho community. Our clinics are AudigyCertified™ and offer a full range of diagnostic and preventative hearing healthcare services. Those services include:
- Hearing tests
- Hearing aid screening
- Hearing aid sales
- Tinnitus treatment
- Rehabilitative and preventative counseling
Latest in Hearing Health Technology
We keep up-to-date with the latest technological advances in the hearing care industry for the equipment in our clinics as well as the hearing aids we offer. This helps us ensure that we bring you tailored solutions to fit your individual needs. Our hearing care professionals will provide you with a thorough assessment. After which you should expect customized solutions.
What to Expect from Your Experience with Hearing Aid Counselors
As a patient of Hearing Aid Counselors, you will experience our standout service and capabilities which include these points:
- Results-oriented approach: We want you to be successful.
- Experienced professionals: Learn more about our team. We have vast experience in hearing care, assessments, comprehensive hearing plans and follow-up care.
- Informed patients make smart choices: If you understand hearing loss and the technological options, you will have the best results.
- Advanced assessments: The first step to hearing well is knowing where you have gaps in your hearing. That is why our assessments count. We take a complete history to look at the source (your ears) through a variety of means, including technologically advanced tools.
- High-tech aids tailored to you: Today’s hearing aids are minicomputers for your ears. They do more than amplify sound, they connect your hearing to the world around you.
- We love our careers, and our patients: When it comes to patient care, this counts.
Outstanding service for your hearing needs
Our highly trained team delivers patient-focused care. Whether this is your first hearing assessment, or you have been seeing an audiologist for decades, you can count on our team to address your concerns regarding your hearing, advise you of the latest in devices and provide reliable follow-up care.
Be glad you chose us!
The team at Hearing Aid Counselors is proud of our reputation for excellence. Admitting to hearing loss is sometimes difficult – on average, it takes a person seven years from noticing hearing loss until seeking treatment. You can count on Hearing Aid Counselors to provide a comfortable atmosphere, where you can express concerns openly, receive customized results, and tailored solutions.
Trust the Experts at Hearing Aid Counselors
We are here to help you through all aspects of hearing loss and maintain your best hearing health and overall health. Contact us today to schedule an appointment with one of our experienced hearing health care professionals at a Hearing Aid Counselors.